Mango lassi or aam ki lassi : How to make mango lassi recipe2017-12-26
- Cuisine: Indian Recipes, South Indian Recipes
- Course: Fresh Juice, Indian Sweet Recipes, Mango Recipes, Others, Sweets
- Skill Level: 15 minutes Recipes, Easy recipes
- Add to favorites
- Servings : 1
- Prep Time : 15m
Mango lassi or aam ki lassi
Punjab has lent many mouth watering recipes and varieties to Indian khana.Mango Lassi or aam ki lassi is one of the many jewels that hails from Punjab, which is quintessentially the Indian version of a smoothie, made with yoghurt or full fat milk. You can add your choice of flavours, but the most popular ones are mango lassi, mint lassi, rose lassi, etc.
Benefits of Mango Lassi
Mango lassi benefits are more than that accountable for its taste. Well, it has amazing cooling properties, it’s a great palate cleanser and mostly, it helps in faster digestion. Add who would dare say no to a lassi with mango flavor! Whether you’re a fan of the sweet lassi or salted, you can actually make your own version with whatever ingredients you like – almond, saffron, mint. New lassi flavors like paan lassi, chocolate lassi are also slowly captivating the likes of many. Forget those aerated unhealthy drinks during summer and instead opt for this healthy, tasty option.
The good old “Patiala” glass of Punjabi mango lassi is enough to satiate your hunger for the day. Rich, creamy and packed with flavor you can enjoy a glass of it with chole bhature, aloo paratha, samosa chaat and basically after any meal. Summers and chilled mango lassi go hand in hand. If you’ve had a heavy meal like biryani, with too many spices, this lassi can help reduce the effect of strong spices and calm your stomach along with your mind.
Top up your mango lassi recipe with crushed almonds, pistachios and serve in shot glasses at your party. It’s a great welcome drink and difficult to resist. For presentation, you can check out mango lassi images online. Also check out aam ki lassi recipe in hindi. Other summer drinks are Mint Chaas, Kairi ka Jaljeera, Falooda, Aampanna.
The Mango Lassi is the one of the best and tastiest lassi ever and it is very likely by everyone .
- Mango - 1 No.
- Curd Or Yogurt - 1/4 Cup
- Salt - 1 Tbsp
- Sugar -1 Tbsp
- Water - 1 Cup
* Firstly we have to take the one mango ,fully ripped one,and wash this in a water .
* After washing the mango we have to cut the mango as in the below image .
* Remove the outer layer of the mango , * Now take a one blender and add the chopped mango in this .
* After adding the mango slice in to the jar , just grind this for 5 minutes. * After that it looks as in the below image .
* To this you can add 1 - table spun of Rose water,it is an optional .
* Firstly add 1/2 table spun of sugar for this jar , don't add more than 1/2 spun .
* Now add 1/2 table spun of salt to this,it gives a different taste to this lassi .
* Now add 1/2 cup of curd to the jar,it should be thick curd for good taste .
* After blending the mango and curd it looks as in the below image .
* Add 1/4 cup of water to this jar,if you thought the thickness is heavy , otherwise you can eliminate the adding water to this .
* Now the healthy and tasty mango lassi is ready to serve now . * We can add ice cubes for chilled flavor .