Mango Milkshake Recipe: How to Make Mango Milkshake Recipe2017-12-29
- Cuisine: Indian Recipes, South Indian Recipes
- Course: Fresh Juice, Kids Recipes, Mango Recipes, Milkshakes, Others, Recipes for Babies ( 10 to 12 months)
- Skill Level: 15 minutes Recipes, Easy recipes
- Add to favorites
- Servings : 1
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 15m
Mango milkshake recipe
Mango milkshake recipe who wouldn’t love this delightful treat made from ice cream and milk, available in a variety of rich and exotic flavors. Be it a standalone beverage or a dessert after an elaborate meal, milkshakes are an integral part of the menu beyond question. Some of the commonly prepared milkshakes are flavored with vanilla, banana, strawberry, chocolate, blueberry and the likes.
Mango one of the favorite seasonal fruit in India is loved by all age groups and it makes lip smacking ingredient for a milkshake. Mango milkshake is made from ripe mangoes, milk, sugar, cream and nuts for garnishing. We can choose from a wide variety of mangoes available in the market. The juicy variety would be a good choice for milkshakes. Ones with more fiber can be avoided. Alphonso variety is a viable option.
The mango peel is removing and the pulp is chopping into cubes. Cold milk is adding to the mango pulp. Sugar is including as per the sweet requirement. Blend in powdering cardamom for adding flavor. All the ingredients are mixing in a blender to get a thick milkshake. The ice cubes are added serving. If included early, it might melt and make the milkshake watery. Mincing nuts and a pinch of saffron can be using for garnishing.
Whipped cream or plain vanilla ice cream can be adding to the top for garnishing. The vanilla cream blends with any flavor of a milkshake, adding to the consistency, giving it a rich look and divine taste. The healthy recipe with mango and nutritious milk and makes a good choice of kids and summer drink. Soya milk, coconut milk or almond milk can be using as alternatives for normal dairy milk.
Mango is the one of the seasonal fruit and it is the favorite milk shake for in the family .
- Mango - 1 No.
- Milk - 1 Cup
- Sugar - Cup
- Water - Cup
* For making the Mango milk shake , we have to take 1 mango . .
* After taking the 1 ripe mango we have to wash this in a luck warm water , * It have to be riped as in the below image .
* Now take the ripe mango and remove the outer layer of the mango and chopped as in the below image .
* After removing the fruit from the mango , now take a one jar and add the chopped mango as in the below image .
*Now add 1 table spun of sugar to the jar , we can add the sugar as in the proportion of mango sweetens .
* Now add 1 - cup of milk to the jar , you can also add the cold milk to the jar for a chilled flavor .
* After adding all the ingredients to the jar we have to grind until it becomes as a fully paste .
* Now add some ice cubes in the time of serving , * now serve the tastiest mango milk shake .